Accept card payments directly from your invoices. Safe2Pay will give you a link to include in your outgoing invoice emails. Your customers can then simply click and pay online using their credit or debit card.
We are a PC1 DSS Level 1 Compliant business with our own patented tokenised payment system. Safe2Pay also holds its own Australian Financial Services Licence and is an official partner of Visa & Mastercard.
Or call 1800 723 327 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST.
Safe2Pay is proudly 100% Australian owned and operated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Hosted Payment page?
A hosted payment page is a payments page that is hosted by an e-commerce payments provider. If you were to sign-up with Safe2Pay, when your customers click “pay now” or similar, they will be taken to our secure payments page (branded to your company website) where they can enter their card details and complete their purchase.
This is particularly good for merchants wishing to give their customers a convenient, online payment option. E.g. Medical practices, charities and professional services.
How secure is Safe2Pay’s Hosted Payment Page?
Extremely secure. It utilises Safe2Pay’s Payment Gateway and tokenised payment system.
Are international payments accepted?
Yes, they are. We accept over 110 currencies. This will often incur a slightly higher transaction fee.
How do I apply for Safe2Pay’s Hosted Payment Page?
• Request a customized quote from our website or start a conversation through email, chat or phone.
• Upon receiving your quote, follow the link we send you and fill out the application form. If you’d like to discuss your quote, please contact us.
• If you would like to open a Westpac business bank account, please specify on the form.
• Upon your application being approved, the payment gateway will be set-up within 48 hours and Safe2Pay will create a Hosted Payment Page branded to your website.
• We will then send you the link, which you (or your developer) can implement on your website. Safe2Pay is happy to assist you with this for an extra fee.
What information will I need to have ready before I apply?
You will need;
• Internet Merchant facility (Merchant ID/Terminal ID)
• Business bank account
• Merchant ID
• Terminal ID
• Website URL
Who do I call if I have a problem with my Hosted Payment Page?
Please contact us at 1800 723 327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org